Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I apologize if there is another thread related to this.  If there is, point me to it and I'll be on my way.  Basically, this is where I'm at.  I have a 2009 Impreza 2.5i.

Rear Setup

RalliTEK 1" Rear Raised Springs & KYB Excel-G Struts plus 3/4" Spacers

Get-Primitive Sub Frame Spacer Kit

Front Setup

RalliTEK 1" Front Raised Springs & KYB Excel-G Struts plus 1/2" Front Lift Kit Spacers

Mevotech Control Arms with Whiteline Anti-Lift Kit

I had ordered the sub frame spacer kit to align the rear tires center in the wheel well but appears after the suspension settled, the tires have gone back to their original position.  My question is, what do I need to center the rear tires to the wheel well?  Trailing arm spacers?

The Railitek springs are known for coil bind causing knocking noises. You have way too many brands and pieces and will probably run into problems with how they interact. Keep it simple and just get an ADF lift kit and optionally some King stock height springs. 

Source: Have installed several hundred lifts and seen this first hand. Also the missus owns a 2009 OBS with a 2" kit. 

GD

Thanks guys.  I did originally look at the King Springs and talking with a few of the sellers, I opted for the Ralliteks for a bit of a smoother ride.  Feedback received was the Kings were more stuff and the Ralliteks were inbetween stock and Kings.  Haven't run into knocking with Ralliteks yet, knock on wood.  Hindsight 20/20 I should've gone with the Kings from ADF.  I came across ADF a little late in the game unfortunately.  Got pics of the OBS?

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be sticking Subaru's no matter what going forward.  Been a great car and I'll keep in mind Kings for the next go around. Unfortunately the Ralliteks are installed and wouldn't want to replace brand new suspension after a few months :/  Have you put on any Ralliteks for your clients?  Or any clients requested?  Would've loved to been able to ride both setups before actually purchasing but what can ya do.  Definitely appreciate the feedback though.  

I have not installed them but have had complaints about them. PRE bought RalliTek after IPD ran the name into the ground and has been selling all their old stock. If PRE's operation of RalliTek is anything like their performance side of things then the poor reputation will follow over to RalliTek. They installed some springs for a guy that ended up being my customer because the springs had coil bind and their solution was to zip-tie some heater core hose to them to dampen the noise. I'm not impressed to say the least. 

GD

Common guys, Lets not get on someone because they didnt make make a purchase you would have. This is USMB - There are tons of things we do on here that some other "sane" person wouldnt dare do, yet here we are with our jacked up Subaru's. 

He made his purchase based on what he thought was right for his budget at the time. I rock 200$ lowering coilovers on my VW that everyone told me (after the fact) were a horrible purchase and I absolutely LOVE them

-Justin