Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hey friends,

having some decently serious issues with my 03' Baja. Engine light has been on a little while now, but the car hadn't shown any serious issues and I've been low on cash. Been meaning to get it taken care of, but here we are. Today while on the road home from work, on a downhill slope I lost a LOT of throttle response and power and the exhaust became very loud and slow and began to smell. Doing some troubleshooting and research, my initial thought was the fuel pump going bad. But after using my OBD-II sensor, the only codes to come up were p0030 and p0032, the H02S Heater Control Circuit (Bank 1 Sensor 1). Now I know this sensor effects air-fuel mixture but I was curious if anyone had dealt with this problem before, and if replacing the sensor could fix the issue. Attached are videos of the sound on the way home from work and at home idling. Thanks for any help! This baja is my daily, so any advice would be great.