Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hi all, it's been a great ride. Over ten years collecting parts and keeping at least 2 of my 4 Loyales going strong. I have 4 cars total. 3 with clean registration. All have EFI, all have 5 speed trans. One has the low range trans. All have clean body, no rust. The running car is the one with back reg, was gonna swap that motor into the 88 with the low range trans. Lots of parts, headlights, taillights, a set of rebuilt heads, like 12 computers, another low range transmission and another standard trans. Lots of interior pieces and relays. A freshly welded together California compliant catalytic converter exhaust assembly. Probably like 30 wheels. I would love to continue, but my situation is changing and wanting to check in to see if anyone is interested in offering something for the collection. 

IMG_20200319_172922030.jpg

• Like 1

I'd love to know a bit more about the parts you have.  I'm not looking to swoop in for the whole shebang, but it sounds like you have parts I would like.

What years are the four vehicles?  Any of them turbocharged?  What color are the interiors?  Are any of the wheels alloys?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2020 at 8:38 PM, YADIW said:

Hi all, it's been a great ride. Over ten years collecting parts and keeping at least 2 of my 4 Loyales going strong. I have 4 cars total. 3 with clean registration. All have EFI, all have 5 speed trans. One has the low range trans. All have clean body, no rust. The running car is the one with back reg, was gonna swap that motor into the 88 with the low range trans. Lots of parts, headlights, taillights, a set of rebuilt heads, like 12 computers, another low range transmission and another standard trans. Lots of interior pieces and relays. A freshly welded together California compliant catalytic converter exhaust assembly. Probably like 30 wheels. I would love to continue, but my situation is changing and wanting to check in to see if anyone is interested in offering something for the collection. 

IMG_20200319_172922030.jpg

I know you're trying to sell them all together but if you have a e82 5-speed I would love to get my hands on one. just let me know I'd be happy to work something out. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/1/2020 at 10:42 AM, YADIW said:

Ok, I'm in the greater Sacramento, California area. Are you looking for a "push button" 5 speed or the "high/low" one? 

I’d be interested in the hi/lo one in the future I’m not in a good position to get it right now. 

8 hours ago, rallybru310 said:

Hello, 

It sounds like you have a nice collection on your hands, I’d like to drive over from Santa Cruz and take a look when it’s convenient for you. 

Cool with me, heading this way anytime soon?