Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all, it's been a great ride. Over ten years collecting parts and keeping at least 2 of my 4 Loyales going strong. I have 4 cars total. 3 with clean registration. All have EFI, all have 5 speed trans. One has the low range trans. All have clean body, no rust. The running car is the one with back reg, was gonna swap that motor into the 88 with the low range trans. Lots of parts, headlights, taillights, a set of rebuilt heads, like 12 computers, another low range transmission and another standard trans. Lots of interior pieces and relays. A freshly welded together California compliant catalytic converter exhaust assembly. Probably like 30 wheels. I would love to continue, but my situation is changing and wanting to check in to see if anyone is interested in offering something for the collection. 

IMG_20200319_172922030.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to know a bit more about the parts you have.  I'm not looking to swoop in for the whole shebang, but it sounds like you have parts I would like.

What years are the four vehicles?  Any of them turbocharged?  What color are the interiors?  Are any of the wheels alloys?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Carfreak85, they are 88, 90, 91, 92 all Loyales, no turbos, no alloy wheels (although some steel "upgrade" rims), light gray interiors. I'm in the general Sacramento CA area. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are they all wagons?  Mileage on the chassis?  Any DL models among them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah all wagons, hovering around 200k on chassis's, trying to remember how it goes on the DL, GL, etc. I think the 88 wagon is considered a DL even though it is identical to the Loyales. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it is indeed a DL it will have the quad-headlamp setup versus the single large glass headlamps.  If there is a DL, I would like the grey plastic cubby under the stereo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2020 at 8:38 PM, YADIW said:

Hi all, it's been a great ride. Over ten years collecting parts and keeping at least 2 of my 4 Loyales going strong. I have 4 cars total. 3 with clean registration. All have EFI, all have 5 speed trans. One has the low range trans. All have clean body, no rust. The running car is the one with back reg, was gonna swap that motor into the 88 with the low range trans. Lots of parts, headlights, taillights, a set of rebuilt heads, like 12 computers, another low range transmission and another standard trans. Lots of interior pieces and relays. A freshly welded together California compliant catalytic converter exhaust assembly. Probably like 30 wheels. I would love to continue, but my situation is changing and wanting to check in to see if anyone is interested in offering something for the collection. 

IMG_20200319_172922030.jpg

I know you're trying to sell them all together but if you have a e82 5-speed I would love to get my hands on one. just let me know I'd be happy to work something out. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I'm in the greater Sacramento, California area. Are you looking for a "push button" 5 speed or the "high/low" one? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2020 at 10:42 AM, YADIW said:

Ok, I'm in the greater Sacramento, California area. Are you looking for a "push button" 5 speed or the "high/low" one? 

I’d be interested in the hi/lo one in the future I’m not in a good position to get it right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, 

It sounds like you have a nice collection on your hands, I’d like to drive over from Santa Cruz and take a look when it’s convenient for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, NoStyle said:

How much do you want for the dual range trans? 

I'd party with it for $400, plus shipping, unless you wanna pick it up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, rallybru310 said:

Hello, 

It sounds like you have a nice collection on your hands, I’d like to drive over from Santa Cruz and take a look when it’s convenient for you. 

Cool with me, heading this way anytime soon? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Would you take 250 for the dual range  trans. I have a friend in sacramento that can pick up

Edited by alexbuoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, that sounds good. I could bring it to him or meet somewhere closer to him too if I have some jobs down that way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll take a look this weekend

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×