Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru addict Dilema

I'm starting to really stress on some issues here :banghead: Over the course of my time as a Subaru brat owner I've stumbled across several "deals" on cars and got connected and found plenty of other vehicles that have potential. I can never afford them, have no place to put them, but desire so much to want them. :the latest 89 RX AWD 3DR TURBO A/T, It's sitting in salvage yard needing only a qtr glass and some TLC naturally, he'll sell the car whole to me not sure how much yet, but I probobly can't get it anyways :banghead: It's black with gold, looks to be a quality project car and I WANT IT. How does one deal with such tempting issues :

look at bank account and think about your bills. if after that you are still convinced go for it.

or the method my wife uses on me. "if you want a new one one has to go"

I am too lazy/poor to put out enough effort to get rid of a car with time and money invested just to buy another that will require time and money that I dont have.

If you really want it,you will find a way I always do.I just dont tell my wife until the deal is done.Maybe a bit tight for cash for awhile but you will come right.Think about it and if you can swing it go for it.

Guest Vickaroo

To get it by me.... Tim uses the line.... Babe its for you, I can lift it and put this and that in it just for you!!!! I bought into that for a while, but I soon caught on... :grin: So now Im with the rest of the wives of you subbie addicts... Buy one sell one... Vicky

LOL! I am the Subaru Addict in my family too! Hubby is a mechanic by trade, so it's almost like pulling teeth to get him to work on my stuff. I live with it as I'm the one counting the jelly-beans and LET him work on my stuff when we have the funds.:grin: I want more too and we have room to park as least 5 smaller cars.:brow:

Linda