Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Question about trading in my Sti

So as the the title reads, i’m interested in trading in my Sti. for a couple of reasons. but anywho, she’s a 2019 CWP with under 12k miles. well taken care of. recaro seats. keyless entry. push to start. no issues whatsoever. i’ve recently got it appraised thru email, and the dodge dealership only offered me 25.5k usd.. i just stopped replying to them immediately and i haven’t checked elsewhere. keep in mind it was thru email and all i did was give them the mileage and the vin #. i know cars depreciate as soon as they’re driven off the lot but is this an accurate number for my car? seems a bit low to me.https://showbox.bio/ https://tutuapp.uno/ https://vidmate.cool/

Edited by TimothyFinn

If you’re in a good Subaru market, start at a Subaru dealer. They have a Subaru specific clientele and may like have one that new to offer for sale in their used inventory, which may mean a better offer. 

Whatever offer you get will probably seem low unless the car you’re buying has more profit built into it. You’ll loose either way, just depends whether you want to feel like you got a smoking deal on the trade in or the new car purchase. The smoking trade in deal is much more likely to happen if you’re in person as well and they know you’re serious.

The national crisis may also be impacting volumes in a variety of ways and sowing down demand for trade ins.

Id also suggest trying now but don’t hesitate to try again this summer.

You don’t want to sell it outright via private sale - so they’re providing you a service, it makes sense you’re going to pay for it one way or another - either with a lower trade or higher price tag on the new purchase. 

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
On 4/6/2020 at 10:43 PM, TimothyFinn said:

So as the the title reads, i’m interested in trading in my Sti. for a couple of reasons. but anywho, she’s a 2019 CWP with under 12k miles. well taken care of. recaro seats. keyless entry. push to start. no issues whatsoever. i’ve recently got it appraised thru email, and the dodge dealership only offered me 25.5k usd.. i just stopped replying to them immediately and i haven’t checked elsewhere. keep in mind it was thru email and all i did was give them the mileage and the vin #. i know cars depreciate as soon as they’re driven off the lot but is this an accurate number for my car? seems a bit low to me. 

Health Beauty Spiritual and Smart Tips

I have been looking for this from so long and this piece is really helped me out.

Thanks for the wonderful post.

Edited by Johnshell