Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1978-1981 4WD Subaru Brat front and rear bumpers

1978-1981 4x4 Subaru Brat/Wagon first gen parts pulled from a recently driving car... located in Springfield, MO. I am willing to ship. Parts came off of a 1980 Brat.

• bumpers (pair): Pending sale.

Everything is sold except the bumpers.

1781494916_KIMG1443(Small).JPG.f676cb75a67a5d9d1f9f6f24545b08e1.JPG

Edited by travelvw

16 hours ago, moosens said:

Good job! I miss those days of rippin a 70’s subaru apart. 

...I'm still looking for windshields, Paul ;).

Keeping the body, lots of rust repair and merging it with my WRX chassis. The remaining parts are up for grabs. I drove this car to work for about a month before I took it apart.

K

As I’m doing this , like most of the way done I’m realizing I’m totally hijacking your thread. Very sorry. 

That’s the one I have out and actually keep in a box ready to make it get going. 

It’s by no means perfect but was fairly low miles. It’s still had the decal from shipping !!! That’s like as rare of a decal as I’ve seen. 

Anyways , one guy is going back n forth but seems committed. I do have at least one more. Gotta fly talk soon. 

1 hour ago, moosens said:

As I’m doing this , like most of the way done I’m realizing I’m totally hijacking your thread. Very sorry. 

That’s the one I have out and actually keep in a box ready to make it get going. 

It’s by no means perfect but was fairly low miles. It’s still had the decal from shipping !!! That’s like as rare of a decal as I’ve seen. 

Anyways , one guy is going back n forth but seems committed. I do have at least one more. Gotta fly talk soon. 

PM sent.

K

• 2 weeks later...

I still have the bumpers. Everything else is pending sale.

Bumpers are in good shape for being 40+ years old, but they are not perfect. Couple very small dings, nicks in the end caps, and a some pitting on the rear bumper brackets. The chrome could be cleaned up with 000 steel wool and some chrome wax/polish. I added more pics. Shipping to WA will not be cheap.

K

KIMG1440 (Small).JPG

KIMG1441 (Small).JPG

KIMG1442 (Small).JPG

KIMG1444 (Small).JPG

KIMG1445 (Small).JPG