Ultimate Subaru Message Board

You are more than likely correct. Thank you.

Vehicle Speed Sensor VSS

pardon my typo... *hehe*

That forum was working on a 31pin plug, this one is 24 pin.

After checking  the schematic I'm seeing Green/Black in Pin 13 on B56, is the VSS on this 24 terminal EZ30D TCM plug.

ground that one, and I should be "rolling"? Assuming others are good.

ill know more tomorrow midday.

Edited by Ez30D-4.444

• 6 months later...

is there any Professionals in Oregon or near by, Washington/North California. Who Specialize in wiring Automatic to Manual ECU wiring harnesses?

I know of one in Auburn Washington, about 500 miles away from me. Does anyone know of Professional automotive business closer to South Oregon, that can get that job done. 

for the record I came close.... no cigars.

10 hours ago, Ez30D-4.444 said:

is there any Professionals in Oregon or near by, Washington/North California. Who Specialize in wiring Automatic to Manual ECU wiring harnesses?

I know of one in Auburn Washington, about 500 miles away from me. Does anyone know of Professional automotive business closer to South Oregon, that can get that job done. 

for the record I came close.... no cigars.

4.8 stars, this is who LT is referencing   

I’m not referencing this shop but in general repairing unfinished projects is not most friends of mine ideal work - often encounter numerous time sucking issues that the original owner doesn’t understand or like. What might be a simple vacuum hose or wire issue might take them 4 hours to find.  Lose-lose situation for them. They charge $50 and loose money to keep customer happy or they charge hourly rate for a total of $500 and customer is POed and gives tons of negative publicity.  

one of my friends had a sign in his shop: 

”Repair - $80/hour

you offer advice - $100/hour

you bring parts - $120/hour

you want to watch - $140/hour

you already worked on it - $160/hr”

As it was he was an extremely generous guy but point still stands  

https://www.google.com/search?q=superior+portland+oregon+subaru&client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&source=hp&ei=-nWEYP3uN8Sl1QGQqJLgCg&oq=superior+portland+oregon+subaru&gs_lcp=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&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-hp#trex=m_t:lcl_akp,rc_f:rln,rc_ludocids:9281476762617538388,ru_lqi:Ch9zdXBlcmlvciBwb3J0bGFuZCBvcmVnb24gc3ViYXJ1IgOIAQFIzZb0k-2AgIAIWjEKBnN1YmFydRADGAAYARgCIh9zdXBlcmlvciBwb3J0bGFuZCBvcmVnb24gc3ViYXJ1kgEQYXV0b19yZXBhaXJfc2hvcJoBI0NoWkRTVWhOTUc5blMwVkpRMEZuU1VOdmVtOWZlRTEzRUFFqgEOEAEqCiIGc3ViYXJ1KAA,trex_id:gl9nOe