Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1981 DL Carburator

pa9213

I need to locate a detailed drawing of the 1981 DL 1.6 Carburetor to show how to put the parts on the Accelerator Shaft. I do not know the order that they go in.

I bought this vehicle new in 1981. It has taken me through snow, rain and allowed me to stay alive when big trucks wanted to move me over. (I hope just didn't see me)  

The carburetor does not have and numbers on it that I can find.

Thanks if you can help me at all.

pa9213

Sorry , but I guess you’d need to sign in and join the group if you care to. I don’t like FB but suffer occasionally there to mostly sell parts. 

There’s pictures from the factory parts manual and from a carb kit. Also showed the parts lists. 

My dad had an 81 DL wagon bought new. Rubber flooring , no A/C , and the door chime - ding ding ding , that was so new back then , and somewhat annoying. I really have a lot of very clear memories of that wagon. The sound of the exhaust crackle when you turn it off. Great car! 

Edited by moosens

Thanks so much for getting back to me.  I don't care for FB but look their mostly for kids and grandkids.  I will join to see if the info you have will help.  I will let you know.

Thanks again. Paul

I for some reason cannot get facebook to let me join the group.

Would it be possible for you to E-Mail some information?  pa9213sil@gmail.com

Thanks again

Edited by pa9213