Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Wanted: Windshield and Passenger Rolling Window

I recently picked up a ‘74 GL Coupe that has a solid crack in the windshield, and is completely missing the passenger rolling window. If anyone has one that they’ll sell or know someone who does, I’d appreciate it greatly!! Also looking for passenger side taillight components (red plastic lens and chrome trim), the plastic shielding for the license plate lights, and the silver trim ring that goes around the headlight. I’d also love to find an original center console unit with or without the armrest, but can fabricate something if not.

Thanks!!

I have all of that list. But I’m in CT.

it’s been a real pain since one guy caused me to box everything up for him to purchase a huge lot. I just haven’t had any time to open boxes and get back to selling properly. 

also there’s a guy on one of the face dook groups who has the tail lights and some stuff but his prices were a bit high. Pretty sure he is here too. 

give me some time and I’ll see what I can put together. 

There’s at least two other guys asking about a front windshield and I’m still trying to make time to crate one up. 

So keep looking or be patient. I just don’t have a lot of spare time. 

And there he is. 

Be sure to check my stuff on eBay as time goes on. Right now I’m too busy and holding off since the buyers are also holding off somewhat. “cashingmystuffin” on eBay. Yeah I don’t like eBay either but in general I have to be there. 

I have loads of new old stock. Also have lots of great used too.All pertaining to the 1970’s.

Let Skylar take care of you for now and best of luck with it.