Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WANTED: Body panels for HATCH...

Sorry to bug everyone w/this again, but I have been unable to find quarters and rockers for a hatch. I've tried MILL, but they seem to have only wagon parts...I've also put in a number of requests and we'll see if I hear back, but in the mean-time, if anyone out there knows of a crashed hatch with good quarters (no rust), please let me know.

Thanks again!

IMDEW: Yeah, used quarters would definately have to be cut out, but I'd be interested in anything at all even if it means a lot of work on my end and shipping, so let me know!

WJM: OE...does that mean new? Sorry, I'm not to savvy on this, but if so, please let me know what you'd need for them.

I'll check back to see what either of you have to say about progressing from here...and thanks again!

What year hatch are we working with, i have a pretty clean 83 hatch that i am parting out but no one has come forth on needing parts from it so far. If i can help with what i have let me know, and tell me how much you need of the rears and of the rockers.

Thanks for all the responses!

WJM: If you can get them, please do it (or secure them), and let me know what I owe you. Thank you!

XSNRG: Thanks for checking...I appreciate it.

78TurboBrat: Any hatch will do. Mine is an 81', but it's all the same. I need the quarters...as much of them as you can get, and the rocker panels. If you have a sound rear valance (don't know if that's the proper name for it...the panel below the rear bumper...), I could use one of those too. Let me know what you think and we'll go from there. Thank you!

I'll be checking in again tomarrow. I really appreciate it.

what is the exact location of the parts you need on the hatch? ive not seen a hatch to know alot....quater pannels and rocker pannels....a pic with the areas that you nee would be great. It will be wed before I can get into and look for them.