Ultimate Subaru Message Board

So here is a long post. 

I bought a 1985 brat in September 2016

It was cherry when bought before me, and story was it was given to a kid who didn't treat it right. When I bought it, it came with a truck load of extra parts. 

I spent a couple grand getting it road worthy. It's got less than 1000 miles on the exedy clutch and gaskets were replaced but that's a time thing. 

So it was my daily driver until January of 2017 when I was tboned by a Nissan truck and they drove away when I thought we were pulling over. 

The car drove all the way to my house but I know since it was pushed up against the curb, the back driver side control arm is bent. Also the point of impact was the passenger door. 

I do have replacement doors that aren't perfect (rust along the bottom) but are better condition. 

There is a lot of stuff in my storage. 

2 extra ea81 engines think

2 transmission

Steering column

Dash assembly parts

Lots of rims and tires

14" puegots on car

Good glass on t-top

4 individual jumpseats

2 subaru headrests

Basically, I don't have the knowledge to fix it. I love subarus and I love this brat and I had a hatchback get totaled too. I have a curse when it comes to my subarus. So I'm done. Someone come take all the subaru stuff at my storage unit. I need a good warning to clear out all the personal stuff but of you want pictures of better detail, I need serious inquiries. 

I will try to upload the photos on the board but the file size limits me. 

Willing to email or text just PM. 

Storage location is Ridgefield, WA. 

Edited by Unknownjeremiah
Sold

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...