Ultimate Subaru Message Board

should make an introduction to myself alittle

hey everyone,  my names miles, been a Subaru guy for longer then i can remember. I used to be a marine mechanic till about 2 1/2 years ago when i got in a fairly big accident on my motorcycle.  i was lane splitting and the truck i hit had a bent lift gate that stuck out well over 8" past the edge and i clipped it and got sucked under the truck and kinda flopped to the side of the road.   totally took out my entire right shoulder and gave me a really serious concussion and some brain damage,  so i lost a very large chunk of my memories and skills.  so its like i have to figure it all out for the first time again when im working on things, though now i have a much shorter temper then i used to and clear thinking is a thing of the past....

anyways,  hey everyone, i hope you can find my horrible mangled sentences a little bit readable,  still working on getting feeling back in my fingertips xD

heres a link to my crash article :Phttps://www.eastbaytimes.com/2018/08/16/traffic-alert-posey-tube-in-alameda-backed-up-after-crash/

• 2 weeks later...