Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New (Old) member introducing

Hi,

I've been lurking around usmb for years and was here before by the username -tombba-. Since I can't sem to remember my password I decided to sing in as a new user for now. 

So what is going in my garage (well to be garage since it's not complete build yet). 

I have had  several MY -87 to -91 subaru leone cars in sedan, wagon and now in coupe forms. Parted out couple of the wagons and still have most of the parts left from them besiedes body and glasses. Sold the sedan many years ago that I had and now only have my coupe left. ofcourse then we come to that coupe as it is a Europe specific 1.6 FWD model and is supposed to be having my AWD EA82T setup some day in it. I lost the place to build it some years ago and at the same time this project stopped almost completely but no that I have a new garage coming up I have started to gather parts again for it. So that's what's going on with my EA82 car at the moment. Will be putting up a build thread for it later on beware it will take probably years to build).

Update: Added picture of the candidate.

IMG_20201201_210410.jpg

Edited by tomhyyt

Mate, love the coupe! I’d have one if they were available here. I think there’s five in the country if we’re lucky! All are personal imports so there’s no chance of me picking one up anytime soon - it would have to be an RXII coupe ;) 

Sounds like some good plans. They almost always take years! 

Cheers 

Bennie

21 hours ago, el_freddo said:

Mate, love the coupe! I’d have one if they were available here. I think there’s five in the country if we’re lucky! All are personal imports so there’s no chance of me picking one up anytime soon - it would have to be an RXII coupe ;) 

Sounds like some good plans. They almost always take years! 

Cheers 

Bennie

These are very rare in here too. I would estimate that there's max around 10 of these left in here and maybe 2-3 on the road. I've had this for around 6 years now. First year I did some welding and basic body repairs to it and it has been sitting since because I lost the place to work on it. But now that I will have a new place I will continue the work. IT will be technically the same as RX II but I'm missing the bodykit altought I do have the front spoiler for it and even the factory oil cooler setup. Will be posting a own build thread for this when I start doing it and list all of the parts I've got gathered for this. 

• Like 2