Ultimate Subaru Message Board

used parts from 1976-1978 Subaru 4WD wagons

We had several of these rigs way back hen. I collected/ saved a lot of parts to keep them running, about a 1/2 shed full-- have sold some, still have lots left--a few engine parts ( one complete 1400 core),  manifolds/carbs/dostributors/ side windows/side doors/ rear hatch/ suspension and drive line parts ( no trans) , instrument clusters, a few lights and lenses left,  air cleaners,  front and rear seatsetc. Too much to list.  Some parts may also fit Brat. One part at reasonable market price, or sell the whole lot to a gen 1 enthusiast for a lump sum . Time for these parts to find a new home. Located in SE Idaho.  Charlie  idpv@ida.net 

• 3 months later...

Hi, I just picked up a 77 DL Wagon. If you have them I'd be interested in a few parts.

I need:

Parking brake cable assembly, specifically the drivers side, but will happily take both if you have it.

Both front side marker light assemblies. The drivers side fender had some damage and it looked like they just removed both lights and patched over them

The passenger windshield wiper mounting bracket. It's plastic and just deteriorated, now the wiper gets hung up as it wobbles in place. I might just see if I can make a new one.

Thanks!