Ultimate Subaru Message Board

'84 Brat no Start and no Tach Signal

Been working on getting an '84 Brat back up and running and ran into a no start issue after previously having the motor running. I was working on dialing the idle back in after a carb rebuild and she stalled on me, and when I went to start it back up she cranked but just wouldn't go. Noticed that the fuel supply was out (bypassing the fuel tank with a jerrycan until I can figure out a more long term solution, but it makes checking fuel supply easier), gave a bit of fuel directly into the carb and still nada. This time around I noticed that the tach wasn't moving like it had been earlier, which I believe explains the fuel supply issue and leads me to think it's an ignition system problem.

I'm hoping it just ends up being the ignition system fuse, but are there any other common issues that I should check for?

Also does anyone have a scan or hard copy of the electrical diagrams / troubleshooting section of the EA71 / EA81 FSM?  The only scan I could find's missing half of the electrical diagrams and there's definitely some wiring work in my near future.