Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Newbie from Kentucky

First time accidental owner. Bought a 97 impreza outback sport a a old car to beat back n forth to work in, for the gas milage, and it took me all of a week to realize i should have bought one years ago.Great little cars.solid and sound. I love mine and plan to keep it around for a long time. Minor mods coming to make it more acceptable to use kayaking and fishing, Thanks for the add.

20210717_0805362222.jpg

some WRX aftermaket stuff may fit on the car so, should be able to make it corner flatter and tighten-up suspension. Car likely needs struts anyway so, line-up some springs and other bits for it. sounds like you might want a slight lift???

although pricey, rims can add a lot of personalization to a car.

make sure to keep your tires all the same brand/size/model/wear to protect the AWD. Keep the cooling system in top shape and make sure the timing belt system has been properly serviced with Japanese parts.

overheating, mismatched tires and broken timing gear will kill a Subaru quickly.

Edited by 1 Lucky Texan