Ultimate Subaru Message Board

like the title says i am getting a 94 Ti wagon, 5sp AWD, runs/drive great.

does anyone know of anything i should look for problem wise with these, it has air suspension that is shot but i am swapping it out after i get the car.

also i have already picked up a WRX muffler to put on after i get the car.

Thanks for any ideas/tips,

Shean

no sun roof, and i will scann the ECU tomarrow...

if the locks dont work i get free ones from work, since i work at Aarons auto wrecking, im going to grab a couple extras anyways.

and what the heck is torque bind??

Thanks,

Shean

pS im only paying $800 for the thing, its a great deal i think, just needs a good cleaning.

I doubt it's the same car. Wasnt STI_GUY on the east coast, and didnt he just finsh swapping an engine or something crazy :) So no torque bind on 5mt's eh? I feel something that feels like torque bind if I turn slow enough and give it enough gas, course that could be attributed to the ps rack that needs to be replaced. Or the axle that needs to be replaced. Or my horrible tires. anyway, good luck on the car, I can't really think of whatelese you should look for.

Hey Shean,

You work at Aaron's? Cool. My bro-in-law is a regular down there.

The air system can be expensive to replce even with a regular one but hey you've got an entire wrecking yard full of stuff so I wouldn't sweat that.

Until you've owned a Legacy AT you don't know TORQUE-BIND!!!

Speaking of which I should have you keep an eye out for 98 or newer 4EAT clutch pack for me;)