Jump to content
Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Does anyone know what this is?


Recommended Posts

I have a new to me 2017 Crosstrek. One thing I need to take care of is this. Passenger side rear door sill has this plastic piece that a stud on the door fits into, while the drivers side has a hole. Not sure what it does or what it's called to look up ordering one. So does anyone know what the plastic part is, or what Subaru calls it? Better yet any idea of a PN?





Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...