Ultimate Subaru Message Board

found a shed full of subaru wheels. want any? ***UPDATE

Are there ANY more 14" rims? PLEASE look close!

If you find any let this be my bid on first dibs :)

I would take a set atleast; if not 5. I'll take that one you found if thats the only one also.

Suposidly it was an optional upgrade. I have no idea what they would look like or if they are steel/aluminum. Being that they are only .5 inches taller on both ends of the diameter it wont look much bigger at all. Use your spider senses :drunk:

There is a after market 14 inch alloy that has 10 spokes that I would like from the wheel page.. sort of looks like the wheels from the general lee dukes of hazzard car... Set of 4 if luck has it please... Or there is a Subaru 13 inch 12 spoke called a Shawdow Mag on the wheel page... thanks Joe

I already have a "hoard" of Alloys (no 14's), but I am missing a few to make comp[lete sets. I'll need to take a count when the sun is up and edit my post. But I'll take any centercaps you might find. Shipping will be a bit cheaper too :brow:

John,I just emailed you.

Very interested in any 70's wheels including the sport mag,even if just one of those.REaly would like any centercaps for those if possible.Also interested in any 70's wheels and maybe some others if the vultures leave any for picking.;)

Lemme in on the 70's rims also. I know Paul was first but I just want to gander to see if there is anything that might look good on my Brat. Granted it looks pretty nice with EA82 steels but I might wanna change:D....Maybe to some 14's if people don't swipe them first!!

its seems like i've been beaten to it... but i would like to see any 70's wheels...

i got crappy hub caps... haha... preferably some 74 sport mags... been looking for those a while now...

thank ya

• 2 weeks later...