Ultimate Subaru Message Board

80’s Wagon parts

Tearing apart a 1980 Subaru GL wagon automatic. Wondering if anybody has any interest in any trim parts or glass or doors etc. I think the transmission governor is apple cored but not sure. Let me know what you need and I’ll let you know if it is available. I live in southern Oregon if anyone wants stuff. May be willing to ship at buyers expense. 

• Like 1

What color it the interior? I'm looking for a tan plastic shifter cover and vinyl boot. The donor car it came out of had a severe reverse issue and my uncle cut out the boot and a notch on the right hand side so he had more travel to get it into reverse. Actually the rubber boot I have under that is pretty chewed up too. Actually looking for a few tan plastic bits if you have them.

10 hours ago, nontrivial said:

What color it the interior? I'm looking for a tan plastic shifter cover and vinyl boot. The donor car it came out of had a severe reverse issue and my uncle cut out the boot and a notch on the right hand side so he had more travel to get it into reverse. Actually the rubber boot I have under that is pretty chewed up too. Actually looking for a few tan plastic bits if you have them.

It’s an automatic so no shift boot. It’s a beige/tan interior. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, protectah1 said:

Do you have the center to the front rotors, that spline onto the axel

Generally referred to as the Hub. And yes you should gather a good set for going forward. As you may have found out those splines sure will strip out. 

Good luck. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...