Ultimate Subaru Message Board

After two Legs, a 92 and a 95, i moved on to a Forester 4 years ago, bought also one for my GF...

But every now and then i check to see if a nice old Leg is around and gosh, shouldnt have open the site!

this came up for sale, one owner, 80K miles.... on top,it's exactly same color as my first Leg, 18 years ago.... even the price is good.... I know it's dorky but how to resist?

x1920x1080~6.jpg

x1920x1080~9.jpg

x1920x1080~13.jpg

x1920x1080~16.jpg

Edited by turboguzzi
  • Like 2

Pass the info along to me and I’ll buy it , give it a great home with NOS parts sitting on the shelf ready , and you won’t have to worry about supporting it. I’ll bear the load for you. 

And if this is along the route from CT to AZ I’ll pay for it now and pick it up around June 4,5th. 

I am very serious. I’m not a kid. My son and I are driving to AZ and I’m always willing to take a chance on a car like this one making it home. 

Also a first gen Legacy lover.

Same as you I check the old stuff even though I’m supposed to be moving on. We still have our family truck 94 Outdoor Sport edition Legacy wagon. Currently runs great bit sits around at the moment. Have to park it under the camera because it’s loaded with 14” alloy wheels I haven’t scrapped yet. And maybe that is a sign for this car. Big smile ! 

Where is it ? 

Very clean! Forget about the povo comment above, it does look to be the LX spec without electric windows etc though. Still a very tidy example worth having in the line up in my book. 

All the best with securing the purchase ;);) 

Cheers 

Bennie

here in italy they were called "GL" spec, mine was exactly same level of spec, electric windows, all other buttons seem to there, just one empty switch space.

my old one was a 92, this one is a 93, both have the high roof bulge, makes for a very airy feeling inside, specially for someone who's 6'4" like me,

wish it had cruise control but never seen it in really old Legs round here.

1920x1080~15.jpg

1920x1080~1.jpg

• Like 2

On 5/19/2022 at 11:36 PM, GeneralDisorder said:

Poverty caps...... 

Nice if you live in the 2nd or 3rd world. Otherwise it's a mark of poverty. :wacko:

I'm with you 100% on that.  My 95's alloys make me One Posh Bitch.  If I had that Eye-talian car I'd mos def feel broke-@ss ghetto.

IMG_9199.thumb.jpg.b6fc9c40d5a3d0e1a200c231bfd1fef7.jpg

Edited by jonathan909
  • Haha 1

On 5/22/2022 at 3:45 AM, turboguzzi said:

here in italy they were called "GL" spec, mine was exactly same level of spec, electric windows, all other buttons seem to there, just one empty switch space.

my old one was a 92, this one is a 93, both have the high roof bulge, makes for a very airy feeling inside, specially for someone who's 6'4" like me,

wish it had cruise control but never seen it in really old Legs round here.

1920x1080~15.jpg

1920x1080~1.jpg

Interesting. Many of our Libertys (Legacy else where) in Oz are GL spec but don’t usually have that in their spec level description. The reason why I picked it as the LX base model was because of the tailgate trim. This is the dead giveaway for the hard to find LX model over here. Most of our libertys have this tailgate trim and full electrics, including factory cruise control: 

tIbx36.png

They’ve all got the raised roof over here too. I didn’t know the flat roof was even a thing until someone here was frothing over a raised roof shared on the forum. 

Cheers 

Bennie

Edited by el_freddo