Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Mystery failure....

So I am working on the body of te GL-10...and when i go to put things way...the power windows dont work! The drivers mast pannel doesnt work....ever other one does....

I wasnt even touching electrical wiring on the work i was performing....

so jsut to check...WHERE does the main pwr window harness run? Or ANY pwr window wires to be exact...

I want my windows to go up and down fomr my master panel!!! :mad:

It doesnt matter now, its works. I need to clean the contacts in the switches again tho...they are carbon coated. This time...dielectric grease.

This window thing is like the coolant issue on it....everyonce in a while, it will jsut leak coolant from somewhere for no reason. I'll shut it down, look around, not find anything, refill it...warm it up, poke and prod around...find nothing, and drive to whereever I was going and nothing would happen. GRRRR. Thats why I run stright water now. LOL

This window thing is like the coolant issue on it....everyonce in a while, it will jsut leak coolant from somewhere for no reason. I'll shut it down, look around, not find anything, refill it...warm it up, poke and prod around...find nothing, and drive to whereever I was going and nothing would happen. GRRRR. Thats why I run stright water now. LOL

Been there. I looked under the hood of my Loyale a few months ago, and there was a puddle of antifreeze sitting in a depression on the block nearby the oil fill tube. Never figured out where it came from... a few weeks before, it had leaked via a loose heater hose, but that was going into the firewall. It hasn't shown up since, either. *shrug*