Ultimate Subaru Message Board

got the wagon back from the body shop!

wow! i just dirtied myself. its always nice to come on and see a wagon without giant tires and mud on it. thats a truely beautiful car.

and by the way, what happened to those wrap arround bumpers you wanted from japan or overseas somewhere? eiher way, lookin great. just dont start overdoin it. :grin:

later.

tyler

I don't get it.... where's the Mud? :-\
Mud?? Why does everyone think you need mud on a lowered 4wd Subaru???? Look at my Brat. Its 4wd (with a blown front axle) and it sits on the bumpstops but it does some of the knarliest burnouts I've seen from a small import that was 50 bucks. So Hey, its all in what the person with the car likes. I've had people ask me why I lowered the Brat. Cause I felt like it instead of being like everyone else and lift it, wheel it, beat her up...and besides, its his daily driver too:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSubaruJunkie

Looking good. I was looking through your album and saw an Intercooler among all the other new toys. Did you turbo your car?

-Brian

..........soon, soon enough

Have you found your turboed engine yet? I have one that will be available soon!