Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Dizzy Vac Advance units....

from here on out know as "VAU"....there are 6 different listings for them in the SUBARU catalog. Screen shot to come in a few mins..the last time I tried it the system crashed. :mad:

once I get the screen posted, lets try to figure out whats what...

oh man, you have access to the motherload of subaru information! That could come in really handy... Can you post parts diagrams etc? My local dealer parts guy gets tired of me leaning over the counter asking him to pull up diagrams and such.

Anyway, my motor and disty were once 85 FED/2WD/AT/TURBO. The Hitatchi number is D4R84-20. Does that tell you anything?

garner

Since I work at Folger SUBARU in charlotte as a parts guy...i can look at SUBARU parts all day long. :banana:

I didnt look up any prices...Ive got a Euro dizzy laying right over there....I dont ahve a use for it, I dont know the condition of the vac unit, but it came of of Marnix's turbo sedan that he ran on the Nordschleife alot.

Ive got about 2 or 3 other dizzys laying about...i know one is a vac unit, and im going to swap that whole dizzy in. So this euro one is yours if you want it...just PU shipping and whatever you think its worth to ya.

The 85 FED/2WD/AT/TURBO bit helps...i dont have info on the hitachi part number stuff... The diagram that shows the dizzy does NOT show any of the different VAUs...it jsut shows internals, and a whole assy...

Huh - last time I was there I had my disty rebushed, and the vac can rebuilt - both together cost me $55..... that was about a year ago tho. I just passed their shop the other day - little hole in the wall. You wouldn't even know they were there if you weren't looking for them. They do goo work tho - even painted the vac can and shined my disty for me.

GD

22301AA120: ~$100, none avalible.

22301AA130: ~$100, none avalible.

22301AA140: ~$100, none avalible.

22301AA150: ~$100, THREE (3) avalible.

22301AA220: ~$183, none avalible.

22301AA230: ~$119, none avalible.

For those 3, I could come down to $95.11 after taxes...not including shipping. thats as low as I can go. I dont know what that one fits....but according to the screen i posted...i can guess it fits a carbed 4WD MT...1985 only.