Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Arvada Colorado Moving help

Anybody able to help unload a truck in Arvada on August 1st?

4833 Flower Court Is the address. This is in Arvada along I-70 between Wadsworth and Kipling.

I haven't got a local telephone # yet my Iowa number is 319-621-6496. If you are able to lend a hand with a couch, washer, dryer, etc that will be great, just drop me a ring or email me before I leave Iowa for the address. Beer/Pizza (or substitute your request) will be provided to the help.

Thanks!

Hey Shawn saw that you are moving close by, thought maybe after you got settled in I could give you some tours in town, local junkyards, restraunts etc...Plus I think from previous memory your also in the IT field maybe I can help get you a job someplace.

Always looking to hook up with other Colorado Subes, Look me up or give me a call on my cell (720)985-3238 ~ Keith

Plus alittle late but if you need my help unloading just give me a call.

Hey Shawn

I knew you would be in town on or around the Aug 1st and I just read this post Sorry. but if you have any loose ends or things to be moved give me a call and i'll also show you aroud the sites too

303 781-5058 Hassey/Rick

Im moved in and online now, any of you that are local to me that want to give me a call just PM or email me for the number.

Thanks to John (aka thesuckerking) for helping unpack the truck!!!!! He is amazing.