Ultimate Subaru Message Board

just a thought?

what do u guys think of changing ur ebay names as i did (beachbumusmbmem) to avoid bidding against fellow members on ebay?unless u just have to have it.but like me and cole098 didnt even realize we were jacking up the price and bidding against fellow members till it was to late:lol: now i realize most of u know each others member and ebay names but not all of us do. anyway just a thought.

Changing my ebay name might be a real hastle because I'm established with them now for over 6 years. However my ebay name is : boing9

I'm hoping all of you are having a cooler day today then yesterday.

boing

Changing my ebay name might be a real hastle because I'm established with them now for over 6 years.

Good point.

Do you guys have profiles on your ebay accounts? Maybe you could ad USMB or USC member there? Then just check ppls profiles before bidding on Subaru stuff.

yeah morgan thats what i did then if i see some1 bidding i can email to ask any ?`s or just leave em alone,and i realize that sometimes ull just have to bid,but its just a hassle saver and wont drive up the price.like right now lepetitprince is bidding on those seats,and if i havent seen his name before on here i would be bidding against him:brow: cause u know everybody wants those:lol:

well i dont know about the profiles cause i dont have 1,but ive been with ebay for about 3 yrs and by the way u can change ur name every 30 days,and i would think it wouldnt hurt u unless ur a dealer and have a true following, but even then it displays (name change) right beside ur name for 30 days. anyway just trying to figure out a way to keep from messing up other members, and maybe as morgan said if everybody listed usmb in there profile?thats an answer:cool: