Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Leone/Loyale Performance dealer? *Comming together!*

ok guys, this is SERIOUS.

If Folger SUBARU were to offer performance parts....say...

TWE header and Down pipe for stock turbo

Ricambi Sport slotted/crossdrilled or both front rotors

Carbotech Bobcat pads front and rear

Delta Cams, both profiles

(some brand)Intakes

(some brand)Downpipe-back exhausts

Would we actually have enough business to justify stocking these parts and going thru the trouble of setting up everything?

Common, how many of you EA82T guys would get some of these things?

im inline for the rotors, pads, header, DP, DPBE, cams and intake.

TWE header and Down pipe for stock turbo

As posted in your TWE thread, yes. :)

Ricambi Sport slotted/crossdrilled or both front rotors

Maybe.

OE style rotors (for the 4-lug models, anyway) are so cheap from like Napa, though, that it would be hard to justify this (regardless, I'll be using XT6 rotors anyway, which are a good bit more than the 4-lugs, but getting the much cheaper Cavalier rotors for the front helps that a lot).

Carbotech Bobcat pads front and rear

YES! I currently have Axxis Metalmasters waiting to be installed on the RX, but would love to be able to go Carbotech Bobcats for a replacement set. I have Bobcats on my 2.5RS right now and absolutely love them. I was actually trying to get those for my RX originally, but they didn't have an app for it (though Carbotech is more than happy to make a set of pads if you send them a used set of pads to base them on), so I went with the Metalmasters instead.

Delta Cams, both profiles

Assuming they were in stock (sold on an exchange basis, I'm assuming), I would definitely buy them from you. Having parts "In Stock" counts for a lot when it comes to choosing a vendor. :)

(some brand)Intakes

Depending on design and pricing, maybe. I'm looking at making a custom setup currently, but a well designed setup with a cold-air box and good quality filter for a decent price could change that. :)

(some brand)Downpipe-back exhausts

If it was bolt-up to the TWE downpipe setup and pricing was right, I might. Otherwise, I'd probably just go with a muffler-shop-built glasspack config.

Ok...*NOTE: Prices are suject to change, prices listed are not a reflection of final prices*

Larry at carbotech was VERY helpful with finding SLOTTED rotors and the Bobcat pads.

Pads would sell for approx $110.00. There will be a required min order of 10 sets.... :-\ But hey, they ARE avalible. Great for street and autoxcross, good up to 900*~1000* F!

Slotted rotors would be aprox $120 a set. There is no min order from him on those, but I would require a min order of 5 sets in order to stock them.

What do you guys think?