Ultimate Subaru Message Board

We'll probably have our own section @ this group soon considering the astronomical rate of subarus/capita. Just wanted to see how many of you found your way here before me.

soobeys ROCK in AK :headbang: !!!

Welcome.Surprisingly, there are less than 10 Alaskans on the board: Cougar and another guy in Anchorage, AKBrando in Kodiak, A guy in Fairbanks, Snowman in Haines/Anchorage, a new person in Soldotna, and me in Chugiak. Are you from Wasilla or Palmer? Maybe we should do another meet and greet when Snowman gets back to college. What are you driving?

Well, We have owned eight subarus, currently own an 87 gl wagon, and 85 sedan we're parting out, and I drive an 88 gl wagon. I am actually from Houston(AK). Sorry it took a while to reply, but we were gearing up for Talkeetna Bluegrass Festival, did you make it? It was a great one a bit dusty but the fireworks show Saturday night was the best I've seen Anywhere!

NE way good to meet you!

-lineofbirds

Missed the festival, but heard the same of the fireworks display. Good to have another Alaskan on the board. Maybe we'll do another meet and greet in a month or so if there are enough people interested.