Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Re-drilling hubs from 5X4.5 to 5X4?

Thinking of getting the US wheel series 70 for my Impreza. Problem is they don't come in a 5X4 bolt pattern. Old School soobs are running re-drilled 6X5.5's so does anyone see a problem with drilling holes in between the existing bolt holes to make it 5X4? I don't think the off-set should be a problem b/c the wheel is only 1 3/4 inch over stock.

Also does anyone know the stock width of these wheels?

Thoughts comments concerns?

what wheels are these, and why are they so special? Also almost without a doubt wont have the correct offset. Why not look for wheels that fit your car? You'll have more problems with going custom than just staying stock. Also the measurements in metric might help us non-standard people :)

Just looking at the wheel i can tell you almost without a doubt that offset is way too low for you. What purpose are these wheels going to be used for? I'm almost positive you can find a subaru oem wheel that would suit the purpose better and have the correct offset and bolt pattern