Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Petersubaru

Turbo wagon body question

I've got an 89 turbo touring wagon with a dead engine. Free for the taking in Northern California. I've put this on the marketplace a few times with no takers, but thought it wouldn't hurt to stick it on this tread.

Keith

I've got an 89 turbo touring wagon with a dead engine. Free for the taking in Northern California. I've put this on the marketplace a few times with no takers, but thought it wouldn't hurt to stick it on this tread.

Keith

Do you have any pics of the car? Is it a 4x4, stick or auto? I have sourced another turbo motor here already out of a grey market turbo (we have German airforce people stationed here) anyhow let me know. I am always up for a road trip.

Adam

It is a Full time 4WD automatic. Pictures should be in my gallery. Motor is toast. Overheated, so would mostlikely need new rad etc. I'll be away from the computer till monday.

Keith

Do you have any pics of the car? Is it a 4x4, stick or auto? I have sourced another turbo motor here already out of a grey market turbo (we have German airforce people stationed here) anyhow let me know. I am always up for a road trip.

Adam

What year is the Euro grey market stuff?

I am interested in a wiring harness and computer from a Euro Turbo EA82.

Thanks,

What year is the Euro grey market stuff?

I am interested in a wiring harness and computer from a Euro Turbo EA82.

Thanks,

I think it was an 88 wagon (kinda diferent with the H4 headlight stuff) the guy said I can have it if I want it (cannot title it here anyhow) and I found out it is not wrecked it is a complete 5 sp car with a nice interior. I might just have to do a vin switcheroo here :) anyhow I should find out more this week.

If you could hang on to it for another 4/5 months, I might be interested.

Hey now rob, no trying to horn in on the grey market stuff;)