Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Several vehicles here cheap (I think)

Ok found localy (southern NM) 1991 Loyal wagon (local dealer) 161k 4X4 $1500 (probably cheaper like 1000) also an 81 4x4 wagon 121k missing drivers side front axle, 1987 4x4 wagon 121k (or so) no hatch window. I can get pics of them (there are 3 others)

Ok found localy (southern NM) 1991 Loyal wagon (local dealer) 161k 4X4 $1500 (probably cheaper like 1000) also an 81 4x4 wagon 121k missing drivers side front axle, 1987 4x4 wagon 121k (or so) no hatch window. I can get pics of them (there are 3 others)

Found at another Junk Yard. Bunch of Gen 1 brats, 1 GL10 4 dr (motor still there rolled) a bunch of Gen 1 wagons (most 4x4) one rinning and drivable for 500 (78 wagon 4x4 with a cool custom front bumper) stupid camera fritzing out but will get pics.

Buy the wagon. Now. Offer $400 and drive it home :)

Edit:

What color is the 87? is the rear glass all thats wrong with it? Theres a rear hatch or 2 laying around here. Feel like a road trip?

The 87 seems to be all good (minus some typical interior wear and tear) the 78 I am going to offer 300 (just to be a prick) and see how fast the guy's face turns red...... He has gouged me a few times and I have a diecent relationship with his Daughter :D so lets see what happens. I am selling my 72 Suzuki GT750 to fund this prospect.