Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Official WCSS6 Picture thread!

Hey everyone, I havent seen one of these yet, so I figured I'd make one. How about we make an official thread for everyone to deposit their pics from WCSS6.

http://usmb.net/gallery/album274

There's my gallery. A lot of it is pics of my friends, but I got shots of all the events going on (will have more pics to post as soon as austin mails me the ones I stored on his laptop).

So how about it, lets see everyone's pics!

I've got about 125 pics... plus 2 videos (1 of Lumpycam's monstrous brat and 1 of Qman's daughter doing her best to "stress test" his brat)

A lot of them were there. I have tons of pics of some of the WRX guys and that Forester XT in the mud pit, but unfortunately, they're stored on Austin's laptop until he sends them to me :)

There's too much division between the "new-gen" and "old school" subaru guys in my opinion. Sucks for me because I'm right in the middle! ('93 Legacy). :D

dang, wish i was closer or id've come. tell me, someone, whats it like? i know for a fact that my car couldnt go thru the most of the damage that wcss deals, so if i came next year would i be able to roll in someone elses car, or would i have to stand on the sidelines? im planning a big trip to washington to show off my subie to a bunch of friends in that area, and to visit with some board members should they want to see me. is there a plan on when next year's meet will be? any info would be great, thanks. looks like it was a blast.

Thanks for that great pic of me there jay...;) i've got a hundred some odd pics on my computer, but it'd take me a couple days to upload em all on 56k, i was thinking of though putting together a cd of all the collective videos and pictures to mail out as a commemoritve kinda thing....

Thanks for that great pic of me there jay...;) i've got a hundred some odd pics on my computer, but it'd take me a couple days to upload em all on 56k, i was thinking of though putting together a cd of all the collective videos and pictures to mail out as a commemoritve kinda thing....

Put 'em on CD and I'll upload them for you. I got a fast connection at work (and home).

wuss!!

lol

add more asap !

odd.. i took a video cam and a digi cam with me

... but got not 1 single pic or one second of video.. go figure..

i think i was overwhelmed by the amount of free time i had and was unable to deal with it...

just a theory

but add more pics!

:banghead::slobber::banghead::slobber::banghead: ... these pictures make me sooooo saddddd. I wish i woulda gone man that looks like a blast. Keep the pics comin

And for the people who dont wanna click each link individually, here are her pix in the gallery: http://usmb.net/gallery/album273

-Brian

LOL i read this after ive gone through her entire album... damnit.

Also, could you please remove #1648 :-\
What was this before haha...