Ultimate Subaru Message Board

subaruclub.NET worldwide subaru forum

Dear Sirs

Please, discover new worldwide subaru forum at http://www.subaruclub.net

I for one appreciate the invite, but like the man said, this is the 80's gen forum, you have no place for me to post my old school stuff.

(don't hesitate to come over here and be a part of the USMB, most of us are pretty nice, only a few grumpy folks like the one who welcomed you.) :P

I do have an impreza as well, so I'll look/lurk in from time to time.

• 2 months later...
signed on the old school forum to advertise for a forum that doesn't have an old school forum' date=' :rolleyes:

That's just silly.

BW[/quote']

yes they do, http://www.subaruclub.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=31&sid=d23a87e4d5f6618916392902d37ec5c1 Older Generation of Subarus

Older model Subaru discussion: 360, DL, GL, Loyale, Brat, Justy, XT, XT6, STD, RX, RS, GLF, FE, GL-10, GL-5, GSR, DL-5, FF-1, Rex.

Calebz seems to be hard on the new guy for no reason most of the time, just ignore him :cool:

I'm guessing that one of those trogan horses on Zap's computer took down their server.
Hey! lol

The one that's bugging me just makes pop ups. I went to Norton's site, it's described as pretty harmless, just annoying. They actually identified the exact onee I have.

But yeah, I think he's done a really good job at putting together the site, it's well done. If not deserted. :)

I emailed and asked him to come over here and make himself familiar.