Ultimate Subaru Message Board

HOW NICE...

Guest PHATBRAT

Guest PHATBRAT

I was just thinking how nice it would be to have all of you masterminds out there together (at my house of course) We (you) could all work on my BRAT. Give it a lift, dual LSD's, engine swap, tranny swap, snorkel, lights, cool interior, etc.....I'd cook up some burgers, dogs, steaks, fill your glasses with beer from an overflowing fountain, change CD's while you work, etc, etc, etc,....Hmmmm, what a nice thought. oh well, I guess I will first have to dream of the money involved. Have a nice day guys! Boz

Guest Adam N.D.J.

Oh yeah, no problem man. I'll hop in my private jet with my welder and other metal working tools, and drop in a give you what took me 6 years to do to my Brat.

Seriously though, If I had the cash (and a private jet). I'd be all for it. One of these days I'm going to head over to the east coast and meet ya'll over there. I've pretty much met everyone over here. One of these days, a road trip is in order. Catch ya Laters.

Guest ShawnW

A meet in the midwest just has to happen. Its back burner but I am going to get it organized. Would be really cool to have guys like Skip, Dennis, Moosens, etc in the same park/room/etc as Qman, UltimateRX, AdamNDJ, Brian, etc!!!!!!

Guest Tin Soldier

I can twist wrenches with the best of em. I am in PA and if I am close enuff I'd be game as long as you'd come help with my project. :D

We have meets like that here in Jersey....You should come to the Pine Barrens meets sometime, you only live right up the road. We've been having them for a couple of years now, funny how people from Maine have been to a Pine Barrens meet but someone like you who live maybe 20 minutes away haven't made it yet. Check the meet/greet section of the board and see if you can make it.

Guest PHATBRAT

EJ, I know you guys have that but I don't have any cash/parts to install, well, I have some but don't have enough to finish (Dual carb manifold but I lack the carbs) Besides being just plain lazy (Thank you USAF!!!!) One must not forget that I now need a damn kitchen pass to do take a dump. Believe me I have been telling myself "Self, You need to go to one of these meets" It would be cool to get down there to meet some more of you guys. Anyway, For those of you who may have misunderstood what my original intent was (Of the post) It was just to say how cool it would be to have everyone together and build one kick rump roast Subaru that has ALL of the mods. Some are experts in areas where others are not. It's a nice thought, Huh?

Guest offroadsubaruguy

why dont we all just get a big tour going? all the masterminds can go to everyones house and totally re face everyones cars!!!! sounds good to me!!!

Guest ShawnW

Like a Subaru MONSTERS GARAGE episode. That would be so fun! But who do I choose for my fellow builders? Sheesh that would be hard.

Guest Dennis

yeah man...

a big and organized mid west meet, id drive for that

boz stop making excuses, none of us have $$$ either - september 28th, be there

Come on down, bring the family. I know I am not rich, and I am one of THE lazeist people in the world. If you come to the meet you might be able to trade some of the stuff you've got. Some of the people I ve meet give me a hand when I need it and the same in return.(yea D I know I still owe you for that trip to pick up the $33 hatchback):rollin:

Come on down, if only for 10 min's. Its pretty cool the people you meet at those meets. Hope to see you there...

Guest Dennis

please dont mention that car in my presence...it gives me a headache just thinking about it

we need some new faces at these meets too, pauls is getting boring

Guest moosens

Boz,I read about the first ten words of your last post and immediately stopped.NO EXCUSES DAMMIT!!!!! Just show up and don't freakin whine about it.;) All those BRATs you've had/have and none for the woods???Shame on you!!:mad:

Dennis is on to something there.My face is damn boring.0]

As for the east guys meeting the west guys....:eek: "Zen and the art of offroading" meets "the Bowery Boys".:rollin: :rollin:

We'll bring the pizza,you bring the tofu.:lol:

THe midwest has us covered on brats 'n beer.

SuperMeet 2005? At Mick's place....:D

Guest McBrat

actually, there is a place closer to Shawn called "600 acres" that is one of the few 'legal' full size off-roading places.. (public)