Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Subeast-EA81

Looking for Clark County Subies

would clackamas county work?

or even Washington county or Multnomah counties? LOL

cause there are alot of guys down in these areas also including me :) but hey next weekend is the next rallyX over at Hood River and I know of a few boardmembers are gonna be there including me :)

dangit, i saw clark county in this post and got all excited. then i opened it and realized that you meant CLARK COUNTY - WASHINGTON. suck. im clark county nev.

to meet up with some other Subie nuts. :D
that just sounds wrong.... but yeah short roads trips are cool for me 2 .. well i when i get tranny done hopefully this friday next night off so i can work in it at work yay

so it's a messed up keyboard I am guessing

and for the tally so far that I know of.....

Edrach, GLCraigGT, Qman, 84SOOB (I think that is his s/n), superrallyroo, XSNRG, EZap, and I are defanates

for maybe's Mudrat, Garner (with front liscence plate hopefuly this time around :lol: ), and hopefuly a few others like Witte (which I havn't seen on the board at all for awhile and also not at the rallyX's I have been at this year)

soooooo there is a good sized contingency going to it from the board and we all should meet up together in one spot so we know who is there and say Hi to each other

and to warn you I will be running in morning session due to what I am running :brow:

hmm can't afford the time or money to go as far as hood river and backa nd then take nap and then go to wrok that night grrr..

oh welll

it's ok Clayton there is always next time cause it's in Hillsboro

and also an update from another thread it appears I was wrong about Ezap/zapar being there but he has a wedding to goto so he won't be there

Rad...

I'm all about going to Larch...The Washington Larch, not Oregon.

Me and my friends (all Subaru drivers) has a ritual EVERY year, the first day of snow up at Larch we all cruise up and play.

So....All you guys in the 'Couve and BG the first day of snow, we should all go up to Larch/Silverstar!

Later,

Daniel