Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Seeking Rally Volunteers

Gloria Hale here.... Oregon Region SCCA/Rally Division Volunteer Coordinator

Subaru has been associated with rally for many years. Thus, I'm hoping that the USC can help spread the word about volunteering at rally events. No exerience, special skills and/or equipment necessary for most positions. Although there are spciial positions requiring Ham Radio operators or EMTs.

Competitors, if not competing at an event, consider giving back to the organizers by volunteering.

I'm currently recruiting volunteers for two SCCA ClubRallies based in Odell, OR,

near Hood River, OR on Oct 23 and 24. Anyone interested?

Checkout the Oregon Region SCCA/Rally Division website: www.oregonrally.com

Thanks!

This is a good Idea. I'm heavily involved with Rally hear in the NorthEast and will be putting on some Rallycrosses and rally sprints this coming year. I also am involved with several club and pro level events. Next time we have one I'll have to hit up the board for support.

Rallies do not happen with out the dedication of workers. As somone who sits on both the work and competition sides of the fence I greatly appreciate all that come out and help put on an event.

Good work Gloria!

Keith