Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WANTED!: 1983 Subaru Wagon Wire Harness Diagram

I have a Haynes Manual schematic that I could copy if needed. Actually, I have an extra Haynes manual (1600 & 1800, 1980-1988) if you need one.

heh i have no money, i'm working on donations and findings. if it's possible to have it scaned in that would be great :)

e-mail is james2003w@hotmail.com please put USMB or Wire Diagram in the subject.

Good news, and not so good news.

Good: I scanned the 6 pages of the wiring diagram.

Not So Good: There are 6 pages. And I scanned them at 600dpi, which makes each of them about 3-4MB. I can cut the resolution back to maybe 150-200dpi without losing too much, but we are still talking about 400-500K for each of the images.

I have a broadband connection, but use Yahoo mail, which limits me somewhat to max file size and total attachment size. I can get around that by multiple mailings.

So, assuming that you still need this, how would you like it? Do you want all pages now or just in the area that is messed up? Lower resolution images?

Let me know.

Pat

Good news, and not so good news.

Good: I scanned the 6 pages of the wiring diagram.

Not So Good: There are 6 pages. And I scanned them at 600dpi, which makes each of them about 3-4MB. I can cut the resolution back to maybe 150-200dpi without losing too much, but we are still talking about 400-500K for each of the images.

I have a broadband connection, but use Yahoo mail, which limits me somewhat to max file size and total attachment size. I can get around that by multiple mailings.

So, assuming that you still need this, how would you like it? Do you want all pages now or just in the area that is messed up? Lower resolution images?

Let me know.

Pat

send it to james2003w@gmail.com tiz 1000mb of space

Hey guys, I just saw this post, could I get a copy of the diagrams?

As soon as I get positive feedback that my previous email worked. Unless you are going to be around and give me quick feedback.:)

Wouldn't worry me much, but Yahoo! is slow sucking up 8.5MB of files (2 pages. I also want to know if I need to do a better and/or higher-res scan.

Pat

You got it! I figured we should wait, but didn't feel like typing a whole essay on getting the diagrams. (I take it that it is a no-go on the Instant Message transfer?)
Just got a confirmation that they went through, and sounded like they were legible. Loading up first 2 pages to send as I type. This is for 1982-1983, so if you need something different let me know before I get too far.

You guys will now owe somebody else 30 minutes of your time!:grin:

(And, naw, I don't do IM. Too much of a stick-in-the-mud asocial dinosaur to enjoy chatting on-line with people I don't know. Wait a moment...?!:confused:)

Pat