Ultimate Subaru Message Board

10/3 RallyX results are up!!!

Craig, don't give up now. If I had to make a suggestion, I think that you try too hard. Sometimes slower is better. It took me almost three years of running these events to get a place award. And to tell you the truth, I learn something new about myself, the Brat, and driving every event.

I sucked again, maybe it time to get a different subaru for rallyX. Or maybe I should try loosing 70lbs or both

yep Ed's tellin the truth might just try setting your car up for normal street running and try it that way ya never know and don't fiddle around with it and just run it it's taking me some time to learn too in fact it took me 3 events in the 76 to get good at it but I still have alot to learn that's why I am saying I need to learn more about the Imp cause of it's a completely different creature from the old school cars and it might take me almost a year to learn to control it better and get better times

anywho photos are up at pdxsports.com and here is my car hehe

200410030075.jpg

the rest are at http://www.pdxsports.com/photos/showindex.asp?folder=200410_rallyx