Ultimate Subaru Message Board

do any one recognize these injectors

the spider intake manfold i got had been run on an 85 rx and the injectors look like the ones shown in this thread

http://ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23317

well the car was running like C**P so i decided to try the injectors off my old intake and when i took them out they where totally diffrent they fit fine and pluged in but there was no pintal showing. the car does run a lot better now. what i was wondering sshould my injectors from my 87 gl-10 turbo look like the ones in that picture

I"ll try to get pic of my injectors tommrow

here are the pictures of my injectors can any one tell me what they are out of if they are not the stock ones

i found these #'s on them

d1630ba

fj15

Those are NOT stock for sure.

Should send one of those off to RC ENg. and see what those flow at...someone might have at one point had engine management with those injectors and htey might be HUGE ones as compared ot stock....???

Those are NOT stock for sure.
all i can say is they where in the car when i bought it and they work a lot better than the ones that where in my spider intake when i got it

i just want to know what they are from

if i send them off that means i will have to swap the old injectors back in and these work alot better

plus i'm broke

no i don't have any and i don't really want to pull it again right now but the side shot looks basically like a standard subaru injector

as soon as i get some money i will take them out and have napa clean and test and i will take one of the standard injectors in too so i can get a comparision

but that is a little ways away sence i just started a new job