Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Monstaru Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just got the new tranny in and after a look at the engine during the work i realized that being full of oil the whole time it was not leaking....hooked up the starter and everything else and started her up...wow does she run strong.even without the y-pipe hooked up.heheheh she sounds like an airplane:brow: the y-pipe to go on is from an ea82 for some extra flow.the lift should be here in a month or so.she is coming along.i was the ***hole of the neighborhood as she was running .wow is that loud!i must say that moving the engine forward is the only way to go when it comes to messing with your tranny yourself......yeeeehaaaawwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

i had it up on blocks and it shifted fine...up and down....i still have the hydro in her.i am going to keep it in to see how it does.either way one of them is getting "built".probably the solid now that i think of it.she will be on the road this week...at least to test drive.gonna keep her garaged till the lift gets here.