Ultimate Subaru Message Board

A preview (56K beware)

As some of you know, my wagon has been parked for a little while. Its been awaiting some stuff with which to finish it.

Heres the stuff :D

Overview

82Picture_044-med.jpg

16X7 Konig Theory Wheels with Goodyear Eagle 205/55/16s

82Picture_052-med.jpg

Adjustable Coilovers for a WRX. #450 front, #350 rear. 4 inch adjustment

82Picture_045-med.jpg

Mitsubishi TD04 13G :)

82Picture_046-med.jpg

WRX DownPipe (Not pictured, Center/midpipes and tail pipe)

82Picture_047-med.jpg

And finally, Stock EA82T crossover/uppipe. Aproppriately modified to accomodate a TD04 turbo

82Picture_048-med.jpg

A closer look

82Picture_050-med.jpg

There is much to do.. I'm excited. Theres also the possibility of a few new innovations that I will keep to myself for now :)

some of those parts look familiar. but they might give me nightmares thinking about all the work it took me.

those wheels should be rather nice on your wagon.

as for the springs. dam you were not kidding about them being beefy. you will have go cart ride ride quality and handling for sure.:D

make sure you dont have any leaks in that weld on the flange. I think I may have a leak at one of my welds that gave me some trouble while I was hurring to finish.

consider your self proded with a stick. I want to see that beast rollin again.

let me know if you have any luck with the bypass valve or DP gasket.

And please, guys, can we try to stay away from Ricer jokes this time?

-Brian

No Rice here :D

Everything in those pics will improve handling and go fast

Wheels and tires are wider an lighter than the pug steelies. More rubber on the road and less power required to move it.. Helps with the Zooom!

Russ.. still working on your stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

dude, what kind or rims are those? I will definatly be looking for a set for this RX since right down the row is an XT6 with everything to do a 5-lug conversion on it:D Pretty pimpin!! Oh and when you start getting the coilovers set out right, let me know and give a nice write up on it and I can put it into the USRM:)

• 2 weeks later...
dude, what kind or rims are those? I will definatly be looking for a set for this RX since right down the row is an XT6 with everything to do a 5-lug conversion on it:D Pretty pimpin!! Oh and when you start getting the coilovers set out right, let me know and give a nice write up on it and I can put it into the USRM:)

Those wheels are Konig Theory 16x7.. They run about $100 each new.. I picked them up from a local Subaru tech that was trading his car in.

78turbobrat.. get your rump roast over here and pick up that engine hoist so we can finish those volvos.. Can't finish the Wagon until the volvos are done :lol: