Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Let me get a T. W. E.!!! YEAH!

WJM

TWEHDP.jpg

All i can say is.....*silence*

Thats right, speachless. :slobber::slobber::slobber::slobber:

ALL of them are DONE and ready to ship. Folgers Check should be arriving there this week....then the Headers/DPs will be shipped to the dealer.

Mine will be here just in time for me to install them and drive to Atlanta for the Challenge... :grin:

Ugh..damn that pic hurts bad, was my next in line upgrade now story has changed and new engine to start then all upgrades. But glad you have first shot at em, I want to know how they truly perform and how much of a pain they might be to get on and work around (if any). So make sure you let us all know!

Yeh it would decrease spool time over stock cause the exhuast flows better and doesnot slow because of cats or one side of the exhuast is being dumped into the other at 90 degrees. See in that header they merge just b4 the turbo flange and are at about 45degrees so its allot better than stock.

those look mean!

dont get mad at me... please, just a question. have these guys made long turbo headers like this before? im concerned since its so many pieces that the heat could make the welds come apart. just because the only tube turbo manifold i have seen have been on inline 4s, and theres alot more strength there.

just a question =]