Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Bet you havnt seen this subaru GSR

Guest subyguy

Guest Wagon Wagon

Here's some stats, coming from someone who can read German...

Water cooled four cylinder Boxer motor, OHV, 2 valves per cylinder, displacement 1368cc, bore 85mm, stroke 60mm, power 85PS @ 6000RPM , 5 speed transmission, weight 258Kg, top speed about 200km/h (about 120mph).

Guest subarugsr

yea i dont know if i would like to own it, but yea you gota give the points for creativity. I seen it on the net a wee while ago.. it astounds me what people can do with a bit of imagination!

Guest GeneralDisorder

Google makes it easy to read german.... well - easier anyway.

<a href="http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fhomepage.ruhr-uni-bochum.de%2FRafael.Haeusler%2Fbitza.shtml&langpair=de%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools" target="top">translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fhomepage.ruhr-uni-bochum.de%2FRafael.Haeusler%2Fbitza.shtml&langpair=de%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools</a>

Now we can at least see the specs. Looks like someone took a BMW motorcycle frame, and dropped a soob motor on it. They claim 85 HP.... How?!? jeez.

GD

Guest Caboobaroo

well I don't think I could read it right now even if I tried. Too much beer can have this effect on you that can make you drunk, go figure:rollin:

Guest Adam N.D.J.

drinking contest? I'm in. I can hold my alcohol pretty good. Heck, just the other day I had a beer in each hand. How's that for holdin it? But on topic. That would be a really awsome bike. After my suzuki died at the end of high school I've been looking for another one, and I think that would be just the ticket right there. Catch ya Laters.

Guest moosens

Sticky for what has turned into a drinking contest thread?:rollin: Cool!!!!!

The bike is very cool too.Very German yet ........better.:eek:

Guest bajavwnsoobnut

Drool I have seen some brazilian bikes that use a VW bug motor and transaxle which was cool the cause one side of the diff was welded shut so it drove one side of it only

Guest Konrad

it's in Holland, that mean i can buy it:rollin: (olny 1000 miles from my place:D ) , looks great,......

konrad

1989 DL Wagon 5spd D/R with LSD

1984 GL Sedan RWD

1982 DL Sedan 4WD