Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Found My project Car

Hey Bucky,

I hate to tell you, my Husband just last month found two 1990 Subarus he bought for 100 each! Yikes! I could'a kicked him he just sold a 90 legacy 5 speed for 500! Car looked good inside and out. Ran great! What am I gonna do with him?

Hey Bucky,

I hate to tell you, my Husband just last month found two 1990 Subarus he bought for 100 each! Yikes! I could'a kicked him he just sold a 90 legacy 5 speed for 500! Car looked good inside and out. Ran great! What am I gonna do with him?

You should be happy he is at least a Suby nut!!!I am a single gal who's X boyfriend used to just shake his head when I was looking at old Soobs.Couldnt understand why I didnt want a new one with all the toys on it.I just said ..more stuff to go wrong..keep it old and simple. But my word for you ...keep him!!! Hard to find ones with the same interests.

:lol: Now thats a good one!

Bucky thats a nice coupe, you could get that thing looking pretty sleek.

Thats what I am looking for..nothing super rare but one that will make ppl do a double take when they see it. I have a thing for the boxy body style of my Loyale but want something older. Gonna watch this for a few days and see what happens with it. If it gets close to the end of the auction I might make a bid on it..then try to figure out how to get it here.

Hi Connie,

I had an '84, looked just like that... very comfortable car to drive and I'm pretty tall. Drove it almost forever with no repairs until it developed a nasty habit of not starting... would start one second and not the next... hot or cold... didn't matter... garage couldn't figure out the reason... got tired of walking and missing appointments etc... finally donated it to the Kidney Foundation and bought a Mazda.

The only thing I saw that would HAVE to go is the AT...I cant stand AT..never could. Give me a nice 5 speed and I am a happy camper. Now a Turbo 5speed would make me very very happy:grin:. And Mary, I happen to be on the vertically challenged list and have found that Soobs fit me best. Maybe I should just hold off and wait till exactly what I want comes along instead of settling.:-\. Just want a second one so bad!

Is it normal to feel anxious and excited over waiting to see if you are the winning bidder on a possible future project????? I keep checking the sight like 10 times now to see if it has been sold already (note owner has option to end sale at any time) or if I have been bid against. I feel like a giddy little school girl:grin: .