Ultimate Subaru Message Board

East Coast Meet Date.......

Guest EJ

Hey I was being sarcastic!!!! You have to bring Gunner!!! He will be the official meet hound. I was just trying to get my point across that everyone was ask'n for a date. And now I've got'n off my lazy arse and made a date and only the usual suspects reply.(like Svxpert,Dennis,moosens,Ed) I wouldn't want someone like Ed to drive all the way up from the south and get to meet 4 people....kinda a waste of time....for him. I would also hate to wait till Nov. to go 4x4'n with Svxpert and Dennis when I could go next week. But hey enough of my wimpering, I said I was going to do it so I'll stick with it and see what happends....give Gunner a scoobie snack for me.

Guest UniqueTII

Damn, I wish I could go. I went through that park in my mom's Buick (she was in my aunt's Volvo behind us) and it's a while ride.

Too bad I won't be on the east coast then.

I would love to come. How long of a drive would it be from Indiana. Maybe I can get Miles to come with me. Also, what day is the second? If it is on like a Friday, then definitely. That would be about the only way that me and Miles could make it. Let me know. I would love to make a date around the tri-state area sometime. Let me know how long of a drive it is and make a map for me.

by the looks of our list you might be the only person to show up except for me and a couple of the local diehards.

Kinda strange how everyone complains that we don't have anything on the eastcoast. Then a date gets set, place is found, and everyone falls off the face of he earth.

Oh well....I'll be there if no one else shows, I'll post pictures.

Guest Dennis ex24

rgaff...i think indiana is about 8 hours from me, and the second is a sunday if im thinking right

whirly...email me if u would be interested in caravaning over there together-im in philly

I'll be there,for sure.Wagon78 will probably come too.Maybe the new guy from New Haven...alcyone31? I think his name is.East coast people are just too.....I don't know,...tight assed?You tell me..

Same problem no matter where or when.That's one reason why I haven't planned a warm up at my workshop.

Does Paisan still get the Isuzu/Subaru group together,or somebody else?Last Sept 15th was a decent turn out and we all had fun.I plan on doing morning and afternoon runs this year.

Guest Dennis ex24

i think paisan still does those runs, but ever since he bought his svx he fell off the face of the earth...maybe hes out having too much fun driving it

id take a trip over to PB if ur going before the 2nd3

need money to get this damn rx ready

Guest fireboy401

hey guys... my wagon is only 2wd... but the car is in pretty good condition... by then i'll have my new MAF from morgan and i'll have fixed the egr... do you all think i could make the trip? EJ you're the one that has planned it... would my 2wd auto wagon make it? if you think it can then im in. it sure would be a hell of a lot of fun.

Guest subeman90

fire: take the ride with someone else....I know I am. I already repainted both bumpers on my OB already....I don't need to have any more scratches.

I know I can't wait for this meet.

Matt

Matt's point is valid if you really care about your car that much but....I say you can do it just go slow and stay on the tops as best you can.We'll tow you out if you have trouble.The bumpers and front valance might take a little sand but I think you won't mind.Those bumpers are black ABS or something like that.They'll take more abuse.If yours is painted I understand,sort of.I have a couple of bumpers.I'll even bring one down and you can buy me a beer for it,or something.You're welcome to ride with me or probably a few others too.Go,Ride,Enjoy!!!

Guest fireboy401

Naw thanks Paul, but if you guys think i can make it and are willing to tow me if i get stuck... i know i can make it. my best friend is coming along for the ride too... and my car is pretty beat up so if it gets any more scratches or dents then they're just more centerpieces for stories. :) i will see yous there. :)

Me and Miles should be there! No gurantees just yet. If it is only about 8 hours from Indiana, how much money in gas do you think that it will cost? Also, is it just a one day thing or are we going to stretch it into sunday also? Let me know and I will see what I can do.