Ultimate Subaru Message Board

East Coast Meet Date.......

Guest EJ

Guest moosens

Skip,how are you going to call yourself a Subatusiast if you don't play in the snow....with your "new to you" BRAT...???

Ma,can Skip come out in the snow to play???

Bring food if you don't want to take a break from the trails.Going to the diner,eating and getting back will cost you an hour and a half easy.Days are shorter now.Ride trails,munch when we pull over.There's going to be several small stops,I'm sure.

Probably one to beat up Skip for considering backing out. :rollin: ...just kiddin there Skippy.

Guest Wagon Wagon

I'll be bringing a cooler and some bread and lunch meat I guess. Sandwiches are good trail food.

Also... the number of the phone I'll be bringing is 304-685-1572

Gents, my good wife, bless her soul, lets me get away with so much, I just will not bum her out.

Sorry.

I knew we were waiting to late in the season, you "coasters" do see what us "mountin folK" do.

Aint so much me, it the butt hole with no snows she's worried about.

Guest moosens

Yes,at Carlisle...we'll be there.I'll want to camp at Pinchot St.Park,keep it in mind.Maybe we can get some sites next to each other if you're up for it.

I still say we should have the next meet at Skips place...You ever see his web site? He has a shop, big type. We could do some damage to our vehicles and repair them at skips. We could make a long weekend of it.

Guest Wagon Wagon

QUESTION- how remote is the place where we'll be camping? I'm just wondering because I may be visiting with an old friend on saturday night, and I want to be sure I can get in and out at night.

after saturday we should start another thread for the carlisle meet and make it a sticky...

posting this at 12:17am friday-see you guys tommorrow?

Guest RallyKeith

If you guys go to Carlisle I might have to come also. After all it is only a little over anhour away from where I live. Just to be safe though, you are talking about the Import show and NOT the spun off Sport Compact Power Jam..... right? (truth is I'll probably go to both, but that's because of our rally car.)

Keith