Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ultimate rx, am I screwed?

Guest subarustyles

Guest UltimateRX

Many years ago, before Costco, there was a wrecking yards on the south side of the road that goes south of the cinder cone in the center of town (for those of you who do not know it, there is a small volcano in the middle of Bend Oregon), I think there is a strip mall there now.

Guest subarustyles

it's not there anymore. but there is still the subaru guru,bend auto recylcers, Brad's auto parts,smith rock auto wrecking....

yeah that whole area east of pilot butte has grown so much in the past 3 years....strip malls,movie theater,house's up the a hole...........have you heard about the old mill district? the (3 smoke stack mill) area on the river is 70% done. It's a HUGE development now.....a new 10 plex theater,shops, parks, business',etc...

Guest bajavwnsoobnut

Hey that is cool I know where ya at I have a few relatives that live in Bend and I might be in prineville this weekend at my grandma's and yeah I know that place has grown about 10 times bigger in the last 7 years it's not funny in fact I remember when it was about the size of redmond just a few years back. but hey email me sometime and who knows I might meet up with ya and how long have you been in bend? if it's been your whole life I am gonna pick ya brain for some cool spots out in the high dessert and who knows I might know of a few that you don't know about yet lol and the smilies are from s10forum.com cause I hit thatg sometimes too cause I have a s-15 jimmy

Guest UltimateRX

Heck just going to my property would be a 4wheeling adventure, unless that finally got around to developing that parts of Oregon too.

Guest bajavwnsoobnut

welp it looks like wife has to work on monday so I won't be able to come over but I will write down your # for the next time I am over and Corky you will be suprised at what has happened to prineville in the last year and a half cause it is starting to grow again

Guest UltimateRX

Nope, all you need for the rear is the backing plate, the hub that bolts to the outer stub axle, the disc and the caliper and brake line hose to the first disconnect.

Guest UltimateRX

Mounts??? What are you talking about??? If I run across two I'll let you know, because the first ones will be going to me. But here is a hint, you might go visit Jerry in Yakima, he might be able to show you a yard or two that have XT6s in them.