Ultimate Subaru Message Board

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shes truely awesome, has to be seen in the flesh to appreciate how aggresive it looks.....if you looked at it the wrong way it would give you a right hook!

Its only driven 5,800 miles and is currently for sale!

It has all the documents and full Subaru service history and can shipped anywhere in the world.

The car cost $75K brand new and is for sale for $57K

Only one other 22B known in america!

now thats Rare!

uuuhhh ooohhhh, i need a towel. that is my dream car, well that and a 57 chevy bel air. id take the 22b over the bel air any day. granted i doubt that id ever be able to afford a reall 22b, i think that my graduation present to myself when i get outta school will be building my 2.5rs into a 22b replica. including the seam welding and all the liitle things that make it special. i think that the only difference mine would have is that i would be using a cf body kit for the wide body fenders.

Pardon my ignorance, but....

Odviously the 22B is a radical car, but what makes it so cool and so expensive? What changes from the base impreza WRX are made to make it a 22B?

Its one of 424 made. Its a HAND BUILT car.

The changes are...hand made wide body kit...special wheels, different brake package...the EJ22G makes 380 hp from the factory on 100 octane fuel. The handling is like no other factory car (has special built Bilstien dampers)...and a lot of other teeny things here and there that make the car so special. The cars sold new around $75k with no problem. I'd gladly give 100k for one. Its WELL worth it.

What's so special?

Not only all those "little" things, but the fact that it hasn't been surpassed yet. All the Sti WRX models are soft compared to this pinnacle.

Hats off to 666 for refusing to sell it to a dealer. That enthusiast could be me...if only I won the lottery.

You should see what I had to say about this car in "off-topic" when it was on ebay. Everybody wanted to say it but I stepped up to the plate.

What did you want to say then?

Thanks for your kind comments, im very surprised how much you lot know about the 22B, i've posted the "22b for sale" on other American websites and nobody has known as much as you guys..

If anyone knows of the perfect buyer for my car please pass on my details...

im gona post on every Subaru site i find until this car finds a good home