Ultimate Subaru Message Board

who has the ultimate subaru?

Guest Dennis ex24

Guest Dennis ex24

a poll thread if u will...

who has the ultimate example of a coupe, wagon, hatch, ea82t car, xt6, brat, loyale on the board?

Guest SubaruJunkie

I thought there was already a thread about this?

Well, depends on what catagory you want? Off-road would have to goto either Ken or Eric. Most gadgets would have to goto Mike W. Street Modified would goto either Skip or Witte.

-Brian-

Guest Ratty2Subaru

It doesnt count anymore... but My 'ol 83 wagon (used to drive back in the day) was the ultimate clownmobile... bumperstickers... the bike horn.... the rainbow splash on the hood... the.... yeah it was a fun car

*sniff* i miss it.....

but hey! more to come.. stay tuned!

Austin

Guest E Zap

As far as "*All Subaru* ('xcept for pugs and tires)

Hands down. John Szigi's hatch. 5spd dual range,rear discs, LSD, Swampers, 3 inch lift, Weber . . . buncha other good stuff, not to mention good looks. King of hatches anyways! All you have to do is drive it. Your opinion would change quick like.

Tied for second, Mike W's and Qman's hatches.

3rd, Chuck's maniac XT6

Guest johnszigi

ahh, thanks buddy. i'm sure that others out there have more or better but i or i mean you should take the kudos for some of the more pioneering things.

Guest MilesFox

i have the ultimate subaru 83 2-door wagon! well at least when it was driveable.........

just wait until i get that ea82 under the hood!

Guest bbitner

86 XT, rebuilt motor everything P&P, Turbo off of a 2.2, WRX exhaust system less muffler, Spider intake off of 88XT, Lightened XT-6 flywheel, XT-6 HD clutch, XT-6 Alt., Full XT-6 interior, XT-6 5-lug conversion, AWD D/R trans out of 88 RX, rear LSD, 15'' rims, XT-6 sway bars, 2wd XT springs, Ford turbo coupe intercooler, BOV, lots of other little things.

Guest PerformanceSube

best Legacy: mine has alot of miles and a bleach cap for the windshield washer cap....

(')(')

(';' )

("(")_)

Guest finchy

i gotta blue 86 L series wagon, lift kit, 215x14's, 2/1/4 exhaust, ea 82 turdo 13-15 psi, sony deck, 2x 4way 7x10 sansui, 2x 3 way alpine 6x9, soon to be scooping/blowoffing and intercooling :)

Guest subyswamper

Next to Qman ride {for obvius reasons} this is my favorite :P

allthough I dont want to tute my own horn :lol:

afterlift.jpg

ok here a nother favorite of mine, John zigis car {and mine} meandzap.jpg hell they are all cool!

hatchpatrol.jpg

Ralph

Guest subyswamper

It seems Johns car didnt come up:( , so I am going to try again here goes.

if the pic doesnt show up you can see it at this link, look under me and zap jpeg www.members.aol.com:/suby1981/

Hope it worked this time?

I guess it is working now so I removed one of the pics.

Ralph

Guest Dennis ex24

thats a wild hatch...u gotta check out the east coasts pride and joy...svxperts blue hatch

hey bbitner...got any pics of the xt?

Guest bajavwnsoobnut

man what is this have I bred offspring???? now there is a bajasube (or something like that) and a subynut wierd :lol:

This one gets my check mark as THE ulitmate XT

nice job Brian

briansxt.jpg

If you haven't read about it. please go up this thread and read what magic it has